Donors may give to DeNeuville in a number of ways. The following are the most common gift choices:
- Cash – The simplest and most common gift. For income tax purposes, a cash gift is deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Gift in Honor or in Memory – Recognize someone that contributed to your education with a gift in their honor or memory. Along with your donation, let us know who should be notified of your gift, and we will send a note acknowledging your generosity.
- Stock – DeNeuville has an account set up to accept stock donations.
- Monthly or Annual Pledge – Gifts may be automatically withdrawn from your account on the date of your choice.
- Tangible Personal Property – A donor may contribute personal property such as motor vehicles, art work, jewelry, etc. In general, you may receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the item donated as determined by an appraisal.
- Bequests – Donors may include DeNeuville Learning Center in their estate plans. Some bequests may result in estate tax benefits.
- Matching Gifts – Many corporations will match the charitable gifts made by their employees.
In-Kind Donation Wish List
- Baby Bottles
- Batteries (AA & 9V most commonly used)
- Calculators (Casio GED approved)
- Coloring Books
- Copy Paper
- Diapers & Baby Wipes
- Gift Cards (Kroger, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, etc.)
- Ink Cartridges – Black (HP Photosmart Premium 564, HP Laser Jet 05A)
- Lysol Spray & Wipes
- Toilet Paper
Gently Used Items
- Baby Playpen
- Educational Children’s Videos (DVDs)
- Plastic Toys
- Professional Suits
- Digital Camera
- Laptop Computer with Docking Station